Re: [m2t-dev] Move backend to m2t.core?

I was was unaware of the component names, but the folder names in CVS
are m2t.core and m2t.shared. I suggest renaming m2.core to m2t.common
because that captures the intent better though.

I like the idea someone suggested of separating UI independent stuff
from UI dependent stuff, but I think that can easily be done at the
plugin level without different components.

So +1 for removing m2t.shared.

- Arno