Re: [m2t-dev] Move backend to m2t.core?

>From my point of view, separate components == separate builds. If you
don't plan to release 'common' or 'shared' or 'core' or 'underlying
framework stuff' as separate releases with separate committers /
schedules / plans... then you might as well merge it into one
component w/ multiple plugins/features underneath.

+1 for just one, assuming that it meets your (and your community's)
collective needs.

Nick