Re: [m2t-dev] Backend documentation

Hi Arno,

I agree with your point about the intrinsic complexity of handling threads in
the backend layer and that this decision can be addressed at a higher level
of abstraction.

Do any of the M2T component have multi-threading features yet ?

On another side we'll start evaluating the backend soon starting on what have
been done in eXtend and XPand, we still have concern about how well we'll be
able to map OCL expression (as MTL is strongly based on every aspect of OCL)
to the backend. I guess we'll have many questions then :)

XPand is using a subset of OCL, isn't it ? Is it using the Eclipse OCL plugin
or not at all ?

Cédric