[m2t-dev] Tigerstripe proposal review - M2T conflict

All:

Sorry, I seem to be having trouble reading clocks today.

As Bernd has pointed out, the Tigerstripe creation review is being held @ 1600 UTC (1700 CET, 1100 EST, 0800 PST) today, at the same time as the scheduled M2T meeting.

I'll start the M2T call at 1530 UTC (1630 CET, 1030 EST, 0730 PST) so that those interested in the creation review can attend that, too.

Sorry for the confusion.

Paul

Paul Elder
IBM Rational Software
Tel: +1-613-599-3916
E-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx

"Bernd Kolb" <b.kolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul Elder/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Tigerstripe proposal review

Hi Paul, do you intent to take part in the review of tigerstripe?
This is in parallel with our telco.
Sven will not be available due to travel, so I think it will just be the two
of us again.

So if you'd like to we could move it to 15:30 UTC. What do you think?

Bernd

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Kolb
(b.kolb@xxxxxxxxxxx)