Re: [m2m-iwg] Reminder: Eclipse IoT Project Leader Call

On 21/04/2014 12:17 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
Please include ECF's OSGi remote services in the Iot Java plans.

Scott,

It would really help if there was an IoT-related example of ECF's OSGi remote services. Is there an example of how to get it working on a Raspberry Pi or similar? Is there a document that describes the IoT use case?

I am sure that it is obvious to you, but it is certainly not obvious to me how or why this ECF functionality should be part of our IoT story.

Thanks.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx