[m2m-iwg] [REMINDER] Bi-weekly WG call - Tuesday 8, 9am ET/3pm CEST

Hello,

Please join our Working Group bi-weekly call on next Tuesday (dial-in details below). I suggest the following agenda:
  • Ecosystem page on iot.eclipse.org update
  • Java for IoT – with many Eclipse IoT projects running on Java, it would be nice to discuss what can be done to improve and demonstrate our Java end-to-end story
  • IoT events – upcoming events, speaking and sponsorship opportunities
Thanks,
Benjamin

The meetings are held via teleconference. The regular call-in numbers are shown below (if possible, please used caller paid numbers). There are a few local / toll-free dial in numbers, but you may want to setup a SIP client on your computer if possible.

North America 1-866-569-4992
Germany 49-692-2224-6059
France 33-(0)-17-070-8535
UK 0800-033-7806
Switzerland 41-44-580-2115
Sweden 46-85-063-8386
Italy 003-902-3604-8268
Participant conference extension: 713, then enter pin 68764

SIP clients can call 713@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 68764.

Back to the top