[m2m-iwg] Eclipse IoT hangouts

Hello,

We’ve been organizing IoT webinars for a couple weeks already, using Google Hangouts. The idea is to cover some of the news in the IoT industry, and in the Eclipse ecosystem. People are most welcome to join to present cool IoT demos too.
Actually, just an hour ago, Jens and Jürgen from Eclipse SCADA joined and did a great job at presenting their project [1] – thanks again guys!

I would like to invite everyone to have a look at the previous hangouts [2], and to let Ian or me know if you would like to participate to a next session, to talk about your project. We do these hangouts every other Thursday at 11am ET, and it would be really nice to have people from the Eclipse IoT community.

Thanks!
Benjamin.

Back to the top