[m2m-iwg] Integration of Californium & SCADA to OM2M

Hi,

As explained in the last telco, we hired two developers to extend the OM2M project using some Eclipse IoT projects.
We want to start with the Eclipse Californium project to make a java CoAP binding to enhance OM2M scalability. ETSI M2M published recently an interoperability test specification for CoAP binding of ETSI M2M primitives (ETSI TS 103 104 available online).
We are also focusing on the SCADA project to add an industrial control system to our platform.
After that, we will try to integrate of the MQTT protocol based on Paho and Mosquito projects to better handle asynchronous communication based on the publish/subscribe pattern.

Best regards,
Mahdi Ben Alaya
LAAS-CNRS

Back to the top