[m2m-iwg] Eclipse IoT Meeting at EclipseCon

All,

I would like to suggest that we cancel our working group meeting next week and have a meeting the following week at EclipseCon. In fact, what I would suggest is that we plan to go out for dinner on Wednesday evening after the IoT Day.

If you are interested in attending a dinner, please RSVP by next Monday so I can make a reservation. Please reply just to me, not the entire list. J

Two other action items:

-        We want to launch an IoT ecosystem page. http://iot.eclipse.org/ecosystem.html Would every WG member please send Benjamin the following product information: 1) Product title, 2) Link to product site and 3) Link to product demo and 4) 2-3 sentence introduction to the product.

-        The response we have been getting to the Eclipse IoT Day has been very positive. I think we have a great line-up of speakers and content. Please help promote the event to your community so we can get even more people. More details at https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/m2mday

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing