[m2m-iwg] Next IoT/M2M project leaders on Tuesday 25th

All,

I would like to invite you to join our monthly call on next Wednesday for discussing the following topics:
  • Google Summer of Code. I am starting adding ideas to https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Ideas and I really encourage you to think about areas in your respective project for which you could use help and contribution from summer interns participating to the Google Summer of Code. I think that there would be interesting work to be done around IoT data visualization, implementing end-to-end demonstrators, etc.
  • Project demos and sandbox servers. What would need to be added to what we have today? Should we host a CoAP broker? What kind of demonstrator could we have to demonstrate interoperability (I.e. Sensors talking MQTT and others talking CoAP that would see each other)
  • Infrastructure. I know that Jens has some pending issues around building SCADA on a Windows machine. Do you have in your project infra issues? Do the projects need things like the ability to build for Raspberry Pi? Provide Linux distros including their deliverables? etc.
  • EclipseCon France. Call for papers is opened, but we are also discussing the opportunity of having an IoT workshop/hackathon…

The next meeting will be Tuesday, Feb 25 at 9amET/15:00CET. The call-in numbers for our call are:

§  North America 1-866-569-4992

§  Germany 49-692-2224-6059

§  France 33-(0)-17-070-8535

§  UK 0800-033-7806

§  Switzerland 41-44-580-2115

§  Sweden 46-85-063-8386

§  Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Participant conference extension: 713, then enter pin 68764

SIP clients can call 713@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 68764.

Of course the regular Working Group participants are also invited to participate.

Thanks, and talk to you all on Tuesday!

Benjamin

Back to the top