[m2m-iwg] Eclipse booth at FOSDEM - M2M and IoT demos

Hi,

The Eclipse Foundation has a booth at FOSDEM [1], happening Feb 1-2, in Brussels. I’ll be there together with colleagues from Sierra Wireless to demo the connected greenhouse.
FOSDEM is a great event to be in touch with developers of many open-source projects, so I highly encourage you to 1/ attend if you have a chance 2/ get in touch with me if you are interested in helping running the booth and/or demoing what you do with Eclipse M2M technologies!

Cheers,
Benjamin—

Back to the top