[m2m-iwg] MQTT Interop Testing Day

All,

As mentioned before we are organizing an MQTT Interop Testing day on March 17 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel at the San Francisco Airport - the same location as EclipseCon.

We would like to invite companies and open source projects to bring their MQTT based product for testing. Your product does not need to be using Paho or any Eclipse project technology. It just needs to be able to send or receive MQTT messages.

Details of the event are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/MQTT_Interop_Testing_Day.  Due to space restrictions we will be limiting the number of products that can participate so if you are interested sign-up now.

Thanks

Ian

Back to the top