[m2m-iwg] MQTT Interop Testing Day

We are planning to organize an MQTT Interop Testing Day at EclipseCon NA. The intent is to have a daylong testing session on Monday March 17.

Ian Craggs has graciously volunteered to help lead the technical coordination of the day and I will help with the logistics.

At this time, we are looking for volunteers to help organize this event. We are planning to have a kick-off call on Monday, November 4 at 8amPT/11amET/17:00CET.  If you can’t make this time but would like to help, please let me know.

The conference call-in numbers will be:

Phone numbers

  • North America 1-866-569-4992
  • Germany 49-692-2224-6059
  • France 33-17-070-8535
  • UK 0800-033-7806
  • Switzerland 004-144-580-2115
  • Spain 34-900-804-766
  • Sweden 46-85-063-8386

Then enter the participant conference extension: 427, then enter pin 1156

Alternatively, SIP clients call 427@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 1156

Regards,

Ian

Back to the top