From: m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bplante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: September-15-13 3:53 AM
To: m2m Industry Working Group
Cc: m2m Industry Working Group
Subject: Re: [m2m-iwg] Next M2M Meeting - Tuesday, September 17 10amET/16:00CET

Hi Everyone,

We are looking forward to participating in the meeting next Tuesday.

Best Regards,

- Barbara

Barbara Plante

President

Boreal Space

On Sep 13, 2013, at 1:48 AM, "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

The next M2M WG meeting will be next Tuesday, September 17 at 10amET/16:00CET. Agenda will be as follows:

1.      Cisco presentation of their IoT Api

2.      M2M Day at EclipseCon 2014

3.      Face to face meeting at EclipseCon Europe 2013

Call-in numbers are available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Machine-to-Machine/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

Ian