Re: [m2m-iwg] New M2M project proposal

Andy,

That’s a good point, but Concierge still has some work to do to become “real”. They need to get their code into Eclipse, and to port to the OSGi R5 spec before projects will have a real choice to make. I would expect over time, however, that projects in the M2M space migrate to Concierge as it is specifically intended to be small and lightweight.

Interested also in the Equinox/Concierge potential tension here, I see the proposal suggests Concierge may be a future runtime to support. From the perspective of the "M2M projects" consuming one another this would potentially be a nice thing to prioritise.

Back to the top