Re: [m2m-iwg] New M2M project proposal

Please add me as an interested party to the proposal. If appropriate I could work with Benjamin as a mentor.

Interested also in the Equinox/Concierge potential tension here, I see the proposal suggests Concierge may be a future runtime to support. From the perspective of the "M2M projects" consuming one another this would potentially be a nice thing to prioritise.