Re: [m2m-iwg] M2M demonstrator is live

Hi,

Thanks for putting this together. I could use wget to connect to m2m.eclipse.org and use the REST interface (for retrieving the sensors data and also to control the roof servo). Pretty cool!

Next, I was hoping to use Lua to do something similar and decided to get familiar with the source code first.

After doing:
git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/mihini/org.eclipse.mihini.samples.git

I could see the mihini and arduino directories, but I could not find anything that would render the page at:
http://m2m.eclipse.org/demo

I tried to find something using grep:
grep -r "M3DA broker" *
under the root directory.

From the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Machine-to-Machine/M2MIWG/Demonstrator), I was expecting to find the Web UI on the same repository.

So, my question is: how does this page get rendered? Is my assumption that it is being provided by Mihini valid? Or is there a web server on the raspberry Pi and the source code for this would be located somewhere else?

Thanks,

Marcelo Nery dos Santos
Research Software Engineer
Phone: 55-21-2132-3663