Re: [m2m-iwg] M2M demonstrator is live

So I'm slightly confused, is the demonstrator now not using MQTT then?

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Benjamin,

Very nice! Thanks for putting that together.

It would be nice if the MQTT version of the original demonstration code was also kept alive somewhere. Is that still in the Mihini repo?

Mike Milinkovich

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1.613.220.3223

From: m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Benjamin Cabé
Sent: July-12-13 9:28 AM
To: m2m Industry Working Group
Subject: [m2m-iwg] M2M demonstrator is live

Hello all,

Earlier this week I updated http://m2m.eclipse.org to add a "Live demo" section with the Greenhouse demo that is now, hopefully, fully functional.

Direct link to this demo is: http://m2m.eclipse.org/demo

I remind you that we have a wiki page [1] with the details as to how the demo is actually built, and details on how to use the API that allows to retrieve sensors data/send commands by talking to the m2m.eclipse.org sandbox server. I would love to see others leverage this demonstrator to promote other open-source technologies or commercial M2M platforms.

I am looking forward to getting your feedback.

Benjamin--