[m2m-iwg] Agenda for Tuesday 18 call - 9am EST | 3pm CEST

Hi all,

Our next call is on Tuesday and I would like to suggest the following agenda.
  • Presentation of the Concierge [1] project proposal (by Jan S. Rellermeyer)
  • Marketing update / Past and upcoming events
  • Creation of an Eclipse top-level project for Machine-to-Machine
  • Greenhouse demo (please review [2] as a starting point for the discussion)
Let me know if there are other topics you'd like to see covered.

Thanks,
Benjamin--

Back to the top