Re: [m2m-iwg] Demonstrator of Eclipse M2M technologies

Hi Nick,

thanks for the Server restart.

I hope I can bother you with a question:

I am working on a little addition to my eTrice/Rasperry Pi Talk in Toulouse and want to finish my demo by publishing some sensor data to the MQTT Server and then show it using http://m2m-eclipse.cloudfoundry.com

How often are the values updated? I published a value with the Paho demo application under the Topic Sample/Java and I can receive the my messages with the Paho demo application (as subscriber):

I would expect the new value to be visible at http://m2m-eclipse.cloudfoundry.com/Sample%2FJava but I can only see the previous value "Trev woz ere"

I tried to publish my own topic: java -jar mqtt3app.jar -t Sample/eTriceDemo -s 0 -m "Value=12345"

and get the expected result with the demo application

but can not see the topic Sample/eTriceDemo on http://m2m-eclipse.cloudfoundry.com

Did I do something wrong?

I would appreciate some help, if it is not too much work for you.

Regards,

Thomas

Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Schuetz

Geschäftsführer