I leave it to you to make a tough choice, and especially the M4M helping M2M one I will present in Zurich next month for the first time. Should it not make it into ECF, then people have a chance there or at a DemoCamp in June

Regards,
Werner

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:14 PM, <m2m-iwg-request@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 03:14:12 -0700
From: Benjamin Cab? <bcabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [m2m-iwg] EclipseCon France

Thanks for your submissions Werner!
It's exciting to see we've had many M2M related submissions ? it's going to be difficult to make a selection!

Cheers,
Benjamin--

De : UOMo <uomo@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:uomo@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
R?pondre ? : m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date : mardi 16 avril 2013 00:49
? : "m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Objet : Re: [m2m-iwg] EclipseCon France

Hi,

Just sent my 2 proposals for ECF. One based on a Healthcare-related (also M2M of course when devices or hospitals talk to each other[cid:347@goomoji.gmail]) talk I already gave in Krakow last year, the second more revisited topic M4M helping M2M went a few minutes after midnight CET, mainly because of all the fuzz and worries around Boston, e.g. that running enthusiasts like Chris A or A Gupta from Oracle are save and chose to watch it on TV or video stream this year instead of participating or attending[cid:322@goomoji.gmail] Fortunately both are safe, and I hope, the 2nd proposal also still went in?

Cheers,
Werner