[m2m-iwg] M2M World Congress

All,

M2M World Congress is looking for additional submissions for potential talks at their event.  I have been asked to join their PC and they have asked me to recruit extra talks.  If you are interested in talking at this event please send me an abstract before next week.

More details are available at http://www.m2minnovationworldcongress.com/call-for-papers   [Note on the web site they day the deadline for the CfP is March 29 but it seems they still want more suggestions.

Ian

Back to the top