[m2m-iwg] Talk at ITU/TIA

All,

I have been invited to speak at a meeting on May 7th in Atlanta to the ITU/TIA Global Standards Collaboration M2M Standardization Task Force.

As part of my talk I want to stress the message that the internet only succeeded because it was radically open, and that the IoT will only be successful if the same is true. I am sure you all agree.

I would be very interested in any usable references you may be able to provide which helps make that point. Data with compelling charts would be particularly helpful :)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director

Eclipse Foundation