[m2m-iwg] Reminder:F2F meeting at EclipseCon

Please remember we are having a face to face meeting for the M2M working group at EclipseCon.  The meeting will be on Thursday, March 28 from 10-12 in the South End Room at the Seaport Trade Center.

Everyone is invited to attend the meeting. You don’t need to be registered for EclipseCon but we certainly encourage it. We are asking people who plan on attending to please add their name to the agenda page on the wiki.  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Machine-to-Machine/Face-2-Face-Meeting-Mar28-2013

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Boston

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP of Marketing and Ecosystem

Eclipse Foundation