[m2m-iwg] GSM Enabled Device

Dear M2M IWG,

Let me introduce myself as I am new here. I work in Kenya for a biogas company that is developing new monitoring technologies.

I am specifically looking for a developer to design and build our second generation GSM enabled meter that will measure usage, cut of gas supply to users whose accounts are in poor standing and send daily system health updates to our server. I am looking for a developer to develop the circuitry and software that runs the meter and the GSM module and the power supply. The developer should have at several years of project management experience and/or be part of an established company.

If you or anyone you might know would be interested please send me an email so we can start the conversation.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kyle
Founder and Director of Technology
Schutter Energy Ltd.