Re: [m2m-iwg] Face to Face Information Session at EclipseCon

Great idea Ian. I really like the suggestion of opening the meeting to other parties.
I'll certainly be attending (along with some of my colleagues joining me at EclipseCon) and would be interested in giving an update on Koneki, Mihini, and perhaps some of the feedbacks collected from the community at recent public events.

Thanks,
Benjamin.

Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I would like to propose the we have an M2M meeting at EclipseCon on Thursday, March 28 from 10-Noon.  I’d suggest we make this an information exchange open to anyone.  Ideally we would have people make short 15 minute presentations to update everyone on the progress and then have 30-45 minutes for discussions.

Two questions:

1)      Who would like to attend such a meeting?

2)      Who would like to present at such a meeting?

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP of Marketing and Ecosystem