[m2m-iwg] Video of our end-to-end demo at LeWeb in December

Back in December, Andy and Ian took some time to record a very nice video of the demo we had on our booth.
You might want to check it out: http://youtu.be/Ao6ioP7s9_8

We had a great time, and very valuable interactions with the participants. I certainly hope we'll renew the experience (actually, a very similar demo will be presented on the Eclipse Foundation's booth at JFokus in Stockholm in just 3 weeks) this year!

Regards,
Benjamin--

Back to the top