[m2m-iwg] Season's greetings… can't wait for 2013!

Dear list members,

2012 has been a very exciting year for our working group, and a lot of stuff has happened. From the Paho and Koneki projects getting their first releases out, to the different initiatives we had for spreading the word about our vision and technology (webinars, m2m.eclipse org website, etc.), to the creation of the Mihini project, I think we have achieved a lot together!
I wish you all very happy holidays and I am certainly looking forward to what we'll do in 2013!

Best regards,
Benjamin.

Back to the top