[m2m-iwg] M2M talks submissions for EclipseCon 2013

Hi,

FYI we (Sierra Wireless) have submitted the following talks for EclipseCon 2013 in Boston:

  • Develop a complete M2M application with Koneki and Mihini [1] – A 3-hour tutorial to dive deep into the use of Lua, Koneki and Mihini for building M2M applications. We plan on bringing a bunch of Raspberry Pi for everyone to play with, as well as spread wireless sensors across the conference center!
  • Building an Open M2M community: feedback from the trenches [2] – A 35-min session in a similar format to what we presented at the Open World Forum in October: present the activities of the IWG and what it is we do for building a community of developers and adopters.
  • Using Koneki and Mihini for developing M2M applications in Lua [3] – A 35-min session that gives an overview of Lua as a programming language and walks people through the features offered by Koneki tools and the Mihini framework for M2M developers.

I've seen a couple of other M2M submissions, including the monitoring of 3D printers using MQTT [4] so I think there is a very good chance that there will be good M2M representation at EclipseCon this year! :-)

Also, we should probably discuss again soon (weekly call next week?) the opportunity of having a face-to-face IWG meeting during EclipseCon. I think this would be very valuable.

Regards,
Benjamin –

Back to the top