[m2m-iwg] M2M projects or sessions at November DemoCamps?

Hi,

I was wondering, if anybody had plans for M2M related DemoCamp presentations in November. So far I offered my DevOps and Hudson/PyDev talk to Vienna, as I talked about UOMo, M2M or DSLs there before, but I'd be happy if within reach to participate in a few other DemoCamps.

E.g. Ericsson in Sweden, that would be relatively easy to get there;-)
Germany or other parts of Europe if either sponsored tickets or at a very reasonable flight cost.

Regards,
Werner

Back to the top