From: m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:33 PM
To: m2m Industry Working Group
Subject: [m2m-iwg] Lua Webinar

All,

Benjamin did a great job on the Lua webinar.  We had 105 people register but for some reason only 24 attended. I am not sure why we had a high no-show % for this webinar compared to the others?

The recording is available at  http://blip.tv/eclipse-videos/developing-with-lua-6395089. Unfortunately, the recording starts after the introduction because I forgot to start the recording. All of the important content is covered.

Some stats from the webinar:

-          45 people use Eclipse, 4 don’t use Eclipse, 5 sometimes use Eclipse and 50 did not answer

-          43 people just learning Lua, 2 have deployed a Lua app and 7 have created some examples or samples

-          43 countries represented, USA, India, Germany being the more popular

Company name’s represented:

Axeda

Axeda Corp

Axeda Corporation