Re: [m2m-iwg] EclipseCon Europe BoF

Andy, thanks for doing this. I have requested to have the BOF on Tuesday evening, so I am hopeful.

Ian

From: m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: September-28-12 12:20 PM
To: m2m Industry Working Group
Subject: [m2m-iwg] EclipseCon Europe BoF

As discussed on the call this week, Benjamin and I propose to lead a BoF on M2M at Eclipsecon Europe, and I have now submitted the abstract:

The intent is to primarily use this as a way of encouraging discussion of use cases and requirements, as much as to publicise the IWG, portal, and projects. Please encourage people to attend if appropriate.

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top