Re: [m2m-iwg] Information on MQTT/HTTP bridges and ideas

*swiftly puts his hand up*

Obviously this would be contingent of me finding a funded way to be there / combining this with a day job jaunt... and I might be in Paris the week before... so tentatively, I'd love to, but realistically would need to look at travel.