[m2m-iwg] ETSI / oneM2M

Hi,

Beside Trusted Computing or NFC, the "World Smart Week" in Nice I spoke at earlier today also features a lot of IoT and M2M relevant talks and players.

Some of you, especially in France probably heard of ETSI
www.etsi.org

There's an initiative by ETSI and others called oneM2M
http://www.onem2m.org

There's a technical F2F Meeting of oneM2M from Sep 24-28 in Nice.

ETSI is holding an M2M Workshop from Oct 24-25 2012 in its main office in Sophia Antipolis near Nice in France. Gemalto has further sessions tomorrow, and also mentioned in a presentation today, that a "M2M Model Village" with Live Use Cases exists in Sophia Antipolis. Especially for members in France some of these groups or events might be of interest.

Where there's more news from tomorrow's sessions, I'll let you know.

Kind Regards,
Werner

Back to the top