[m2m-iwg] M2M related Events and Conferences

Hi,

While I'm going to talk a bit about UOMo and the UCUM Standard as part of Eclipse Day Krakow next week (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Day_Krakow_2012/Talks#The_OHF_Legacy) it seems, there's another great event in Poland just this week with M2M relevance: https://smartdevcon.eu/

Anybody attending it?

If there is some sort of Calendar for the IWG, I propose maybe adding such events if enough people agree they matter.

Following Eclipse Day Krakow, the week after I am speaking at Chip-to-Cloud Security Forum, which is part of World Smart Week in Nice, France: http://www.worldsmartweek.com/

After that, most likely the first days of October, I'm scheduled to talk about "Standards for the Future of Java Embedded" at JavaOne. Where there are relevant standards including those currently scope of the IWG, please let me know, I'd be more than happy to include your suggestions there. Or for those who should attend JavaOne and the Embedded track see you there.

JavaOne most likely has a presence of Eclipse Foundation as usual, so we may also meet there or (if Ian was happy with that?) even do a special M2M demo there, too.

Thanks and Regards,
Werner

Back to the top