Re: [m2m-iwg] m2m.eclipse.org portal for review

Benjamin,

Very nice work. Thanks for taking the lead on this!

One immediate issue that comes to mind is that the footer links are incomplete.

The default list for Eclipse pages is: Home, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, Copyright Agent, Legal, and Contact Us.

In the context of an IWG, it may make sense to replace Home and Contact Us with your own links. But the EMO would feel a lot more comfortable if the Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, Copyright Agent, and Legal links remained linked to the standard Eclipse Foundation pages.

I see that you included the Terms of Use on the top right corner, but that it appears that you've perhaps copied the content and are presenting it in a form of some type. I'm not sure if you've copied it, but if you have we would really prefer that you did not. Those terms do change occasionally, and remembering to update them on the m2m pages would likely be forgotten.

With respect to the content:

  • Getting Started and How to Join sections would be nice. Everything you do to help people get going will make it easier to grow your community.
  • The link to "Eclipse" in the opening sentence in the top left corner is in a pale blue colour that I find quite hard to see.