No, I haven't placed it in the repository yet. I'm working with Scott and the Paho team for the correct "next steps".

I'll def keep you in the loop as we proceed here.

Cheers, Arlen

On 9/3/12 9:50 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
Arlen,

That sounds great, is it already in the Paho repository?
I'd love to use that as a starting point for additional UOMo related samples or tests.

Cheers,
Werner

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 09:02:33 -0500
From: Arlen Nipper <arlen.nipper@xxxxxxxxx>
To: m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
	paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [m2m-iwg] MQTT Development/Test Utility - MqGnatt

All,

I have a demonstration application ready to contribute to the Paho
project, initially as sample/example code.  I am
proposing MqGnatt as a "concrete" application that demonstrates several
key points:

#1 - Using the MQTTV3 Java code from Eclipse Paho running with the
Mosquitto broker on the Eclipse server @ m2m.eclipse.org.
#2 - Setting up and using MQTT clients and servers to demonstrate many
of the key concepts of MQTT for M2M and IoT.
#3 - Shows multiple (100's to 1000's) of MQTT clients running as
individual threads thereby starting to show the scale of systems
utilizing this infrastructure.
#4 - Was developed using Eclipse Juno Java IDE with SWT.

I will use the Eclipse Parallel IP path as a Contributor, submitting it
via Bugzilla/IPzilla. I would like to maintain the source code in
parallel via Github while completing the initial Eclipse IP review
process.

Please see the attached preliminary manual for using MqGnatt. Any and
all feedback is welcome :-)

Cheers, Arlen