[m2m-iwg] Webinar abstracts

All,

I have created a web page that we will use to promote the M2M webinars.   Can you please take a look and provide feedback on the abstracts.  I especially need the speakers to validate that they will be available at the time provided.

http://eclipse.org/community/m2m-webinars/

We will be using GotoWebinar to host the webinars.  As an example, I have created a registration page for the first webinar.  Once I get approval from each of the speakers, I will get the registration pages for each.

As a reminder I need to approvals from the following people:
Webinar #1: Benjamin and Arlen
Webinar #2: James and Tiziano  (or Hilary)
Webinar #3: Ian Craggs and David Locke
Webinar #4: Benjamin

btw, I also plan to add some graphics and make the page look at bit nicer.  :-)

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett