Re: [m2m-iwg] Article about M2M@Eclipse and Koneki in latest edition of Java Tech Journal

Great article, Benjamin!

Also we (the M2M IWG) got coverage in the recent JAXenter piece on Paho - http://jaxenter.com/an-easy-route-to-interoperability-interview-with-andy-piper-on-eclipse-paho-43004.html

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Benjamin Cabé <bcabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

Today we discussed the idea of starting working on articles and webinars to reach out to more people and explain better what is being done in terms of open-source M2M at Eclipse.
The latest edition of Java Tech Journal, available from http://jaxenter.com/java-tech-journal, is a good step in that direction, I guess, since it features a 4-page article about Koneki and M2M at Eclipse in general!
I have tried to used the opportunity of Koneki being part of Juno to talk not only about Lua and the tooling Koneki provides, but also the other topics being addressed by the IWG and Paho, and the perspectives for the future…

Happy reading!
Benjamin.

Benjamin Cabé ::  Open Source Manager

SIERRA WIRELESS :: AirVantage Business Unit

Main  +33 5 61 00 52 90  ::  Direct  +33 5 61 00 06 41  ::  Fax  +33 5 61 00 51 46

Lake Park  ::  Zac de l'Hers - Allée du Lac - BP 87216 :: 31672 Labège Cedex, France

BCabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: www.sierrawireless.com