Re: [m2m-iwg] m2m.eclipse.org / IWG logo suggestions

The logos on the second page are a cool concept. ÂWhat do you think of adding teeth for gears on the edges of the eclipse shape? ÂThe second one would also need a "." for the m2m.eclipse.orgÂ

All the other logo options look like variations on a barcode to me. ÂWas that what they are supposed to look like?

James