Re: [m2m-iwg] May 25th M2M IWG call topics

Yes thanks for that Roger, Andy showed me that last thurday, that's indeed
much better than a 404-page or the like!

For the record, the purpose of m2m.eclipse.org will be to showcase what
the IWG and Eclipse is providing in terms of:
- Protocols (MQTT, OMA-DM), including testing server: documentation,
libraries download, tutorials...
- Development Tools (Lua Development Tools, Simulators): download, getting
started/tutorials...
- Community: latest news, press presentations, coming events ...

The plan is to have this up and running somewhere around July (and
hopefully sooner)

Cheers,
Benjamin

Benjamin Cabé ::  Open Source Manager

SIERRA WIRELESS :: AirVantage Business Unit
Main  +33 5 61 00 52 90  ::  Direct  +33 5 61 00 06 41  ::  Fax  +33 5 61
00 51 46
Lake Park  ::  Zac de l'Hers - Allée du Lac - BP 87216 :: 31672 Labège
Cedex, France

BCabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: www.sierrawireless.com
<http://www.sierrawireless.com/>