From:        Benjamin Cabé <bcabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/14/2012 01:20 PM
Subject:        Re: [m2m-iwg] Draft press release
Sent by:        m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ian, all,

The draft really is looking good, thanks for your work on this Ian!
I have attached an updated version with a few tweaks to try to introduce the M2M model notion, and how it enables the creation of a larger M2M framework.
As discussed during some of the marketecture calls, our concern was that talking about an "M2M framework" upfront might be a bit too vague. The reworded second bullet point hopefuly clarify what the m2m framework is actually made of…

Regards,
Benjamin.