[m2m-iwg] Marketecture slides

All,

Please find attached the most recent version of the marketecture slide deck that Eurotech and Sierra Wireless have been working on together, with great help from Ian.
There is still some work to be done (slides 11-12-13), but we think we are starting to be in a pretty good shape.

I am looking forward to getting your thoughts, and talk to you in a couple hours.
Cheers,
Benjamin