[m2m-iwg] Wiki templates to simplify Scenarios and Problems edition

All,

As per the discussion during today's call, I have remodeled the Scenarios and Problems that we have on the wiki to use templates.
This way, it should be easier to maintain cross references between them, and to maintain an overall visual consistency.
Let me know if you need help in using these new templates, or if some information got lost during the change.

Cheers,
Benjamin.

Back to the top