Re: [m2m-iwg] Paho: MQTT C client code available

FYI, we integrated the Paho Java reference implementation to our MQTT connectivity flawlessly.  Well done!

Rick Bullotta

ThingWorx

From: m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2m-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott de Deugd
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:53 AM
To: m2m Industry Working Group
Subject: Re: [m2m-iwg] Paho: MQTT C client code available

The Eclipse sandbox server is running the Mosquitto open source server.  Mosquitto is not EPL however.  Open source server support for MQTT is has been identified  as important  on the roadmap. I can add Java as a "pressure" in the Paho project plan to be sure we keep the discussion going around that as a requirement.

Back to the top