[m2m-iwg] Face to Face meeting at EclipseCon

All,

We have a room reserved for Thursday, March 29 from 10am-1pm for a M2M IWG face to face meeting at EclipseCon.   The meeting will be in Fairfax B at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Reston, VA.

You do not have to be an attendee of EclipseCon to participate in the meeting.  However, you will not be able to take part in any of the other sessions or meals (ie. lunch).   Of course I would highly recommend attending EclipseCon since it is going to be an awesome experience.  :-)  http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/

As a reminder, all M2M working group meetings are open to members of the working group.   We have an open mailing list and wiki but the actual meetings are restricted to members.   If you would like to join the group or be invited to the meeting, please let me know.

See you in Reston!

Regards,
Ian

--