[m2m-iwg] F2F Meeting Agenda

All,

I have update the agenda for the f2f meeting set for next Tuesday.   We have a great mixture of attendees and lots of things to cover so it should be a productive day.    There will be a light breakfast and coffee available at 8:30am so please plan to arrive at that time and we will get started at 9am.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Machine-to-Machine/Face-2-Face-Meeting-Jan31

Also, I have made reservations at the Old Vine restaurant for dinner on Monday evening at 6:30.  Please note the change of venue and time.  The reservations is for the 10 people who RSVP.   If you are arriving later in the evening, please feel free to come by for a drink.   D

http://www.oldvinewinchester.com/restaurant.htm

See you next week,
Ian

--