From: "Stefan.Ferber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <Stefan.Ferber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 03:36:39 -0500
To: "m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx" <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Winfried.Moser@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <Winfried.Moser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [m2m-iwg] F2F meeting: Bosch participation

Hello,

Kai Hudalla and Stefan Ferber (that is me) will participate in the F2F meeting on Jan 31 in Hursely.

We interested to understand the participants perspective on the topic. Right now we have the feeling that the focus on tooling, m2m infrastructure, and MQTT does not solve the problem of information models and behavior of the „things“.

We would be happy to provide a short overview presentation about what is needed (complete software stack) to make the internet of things a success for all of us. I don’t know right now if this fits your current agenda.

We will stay at Mercure Winchester Wessex Hotel. We plan to arrive the evening before around 20:30-21:00. That’s maybe a little bit too late for the dinner but in time for the dessert…

Best regards,

Stefan

Stefan Ferber

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Director Communities & Partner Networks

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

Tel. +49 711 811-58114

Mobil +49 160 90855152

Fax. +49 711 811-58100

stefan.ferber@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Immenstaad, Register court: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 631888;

Executives: Heinz Derenbach; Thomas Cotic, Erica Fölsche, Klaus Hüftle,Thomas Schmid

Back to the top