Re: [m2m-iwg] F2F meeting: Bosch participation

Hi Stefan

Good news - we'll be delighted to see you and Kai on Jan 31. I've
updated the wiki page accordingly.

I think a short discussion of your perspective on the space would be
very valuable. At the same time, I think we (as a group) need to work
on putting some timings against the proposed agenda so that we can
accommodate everything we want to achieve on the day. I'll work with
Ian on putting some more "shape" around the agenda and try to add a
slot for you to give us a brief overview.

Thanks!

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top