Re: [m2m-iwg] M2M IWG WIKI

Thanks Ian

I've added suggested restaurants for the Jan 30th evening (but you'll need to book with a larger group especially)
I've also made a Google Map with annotations for the hotel, IBM location etc - linked on the F2F wiki page.

Let me know if Dave or I can assist further with logistics.

We agreed on the call today that we will close the invitee list on Friday Jan 27th so that we can get numbers and badges sorted out with security etc.